Digital Marketing Executive
Brisbane | Australia
- Brisbane CBD office with an inspiring view
- Great fun team culture with genuine work-life balance
- Fantastic clients to work with
- Full marketing, creative and dev capabilities in house
R6 Digital helps businesses thrive online. We’re a team of passionate creatives, designers, developers and marketers who enjoy creating compelling digital experiences and marketing campaigns for our customers across Australasia, the US and the UK.
We’re a rapidly growing digital agency and custom software house looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to join us in our Brisbane CBD office. You’ll be joining a great team of talented marketers with a fun team culture where we genuinely enjoy coming to work every day and work-life balance is a reality.
This is a dynamic role working with a range of exciting customers to deliver high performing marketing campaigns.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing strategy and implementing digital marketing campaigns that drive growth for our R6 customers. This could be across social media, SEO, paid search, display etc and working with varied company sizes from SMEs to national companies.
- Providing valuable insights and analysis on current digital marketing campaigns that will be leveraged to positively grow company and client assets.
- Applying your creative and strategic lens to customer challenges and opportunities to know how to expertly leverage the myriad of current and emerging digital marketing channels to achieve their goals.
- Working effectively as part of the broader team to support your fellow R6 team members.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- An enthusiastic, positive and team focussed attitude with a hunger to learn.
- The desire to produce ridiculously good work that drives results through your relentless pursuit of the best.
- Experience in a digital marketing role or at least an understanding of key digital marketing concepts (the role & remuneration will be tailored to the candidate’s experience and capability).
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with internal team members and clients.
Skills that would be great to have (and would be needed for a more senior role):
- Experience using analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AHREFS, SEMRush etc.
- Experience building and optimising campaigns for paid search, social and display.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Digital Technology or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- A solid grasp of metrics, with the ability to draw insights from data and communicate that to clients and team members.
- The drive to be self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to work successfully under competing deadlines and demands, heavy peak periods, and fluctuating workloads.
Why would you want to work for R6 Digital?
- Honestly – the team! An amazing group of people who love to have fun, love a good joke and enjoy our time together – all while working hard together to deliver fantastic results for our clients.
- We also have Friday avo bevs and game sessions (Xbox to CS:GO to Board Games to table tennis) as well as other regular fun activities.
- We genuinely value and encourage a healthy work/life balance.
If you enjoy variety and the dynamics of an active team environment and would take pride in making a positive contribution to a rapidly growing Digital Agency, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Your application should include a current CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For bonus points; tell me about how you have demonstrated one of our R6 Values.
Apply now by completing the form here.